Position Available:Customer Experience Sales Specialist
Facility Address:Phoenix, AZ
Salary Range:Not Available
Start Date:1/15/21, 12:00 AM
Attention sales experts! The William Warren Group is a progressive Self Storage operator, expanding at an aggressive pace throughout the United States. We are looking to grow our small in-house Customer Experience Center (CXC) – seeking qualified, self-motivated professionals who can answer every call with a smile. Are you passionate about helping people and solving problems? Can you multi-task with efficiency? Can you keep things fun? We are seeking dynamic individuals who can provide unsurpassed customer service and exceed guest expectations.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fun culture which includes great perks, benefits and bonus opportunities. If all the above resonates with you and you have an unrelenting passion for guest service - apply now. Part-time and full-time positions available. We operate (7) days a week 24 hours a day. Weekend availability is required.
- Mastery of call flow and sales process, with an ability to demonstrate empathy and customized storage solutions.Interacts with customers via telephone, email, online chat, or in person to provide support and information on an assigned product or service
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers’ problems and concerns.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Uses knowledge of a specific product, service, or other assigned area of expertise to answer inquiries or to forward to the appropriate staff.
- Utilization of all CXC programs including Call Potential, Yardi, LivePerson and VRC (Bomgar, Wave, KioCall).
- Performs other related duties assigned.
- Answering a high volume of inbound phone calls and determining the needs of the caller
- Sales-oriented customer experience and ability to drive rentals.
- Mastery of call flow and sales process, with an ability to demonstrate empathy and customized storage solutions.
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years customer service experience required.
- Some experience with the product or service to which the specialist will be assigned preferred.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- 401(k) Investment Plan with Matching Contributions
- PTO hours
- Paid holidays
- Pet Insurance
- Snacks and weekly/monthly company meals
- Fun company events and learning programs
- Downtown Santa Monica Employee Discount Program
The William Warren Group is a drug-free environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The William Warren Group (WWG) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. WWG is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.