Position Available:Self Storage Manager
Facility Address:Bay Area, CA
Start Date:2/5/21, 12:00 AM
Job Requirements:Seeking a full-time self-storage manager.
As a store manager, we are looking for individuals (couples) to provide superior customer service and a positive experience to all customers. An important skill would be to provide solutions to customers while selling our storage product and services. You will be able to be in the office and go outdoors. This allows you to ensure the grounds and buildings are at a quality you can be proud of. If you don’t have self storage experience, we will train you.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Work independently both inside the office and outside or inside the storage space area.
• It is important to have good customer service skills which will give customers a positive move-in experience.
• Recommend storage solutions and assist customers with their storage space selection and needs.
• Perform cleaning and maintenance, such as keeping surfaces and high-touch areas clean; sweeping, mopping, picking up trash and wiping windows.
• Make customer calls to answer questions about their account and collect payments.
• Conduct daily physical storage unit inspection; confirm inventory availability and ensure spaces are secure and/or ready to rent.
• Prepare daily deposits.
• Take pride in the appearance of your property; maintain a clean and debris-free location.
• Sell packing and moving supplies.
• Exceed company goals and expectations at your assigned properties and get rewarded for it!
• Full-time work schedule
• Safe, socially-distant work environment
• Successful candidates come from a variety of customer-centered environments including retail, restaurant, fast food or other service-based companies.
• GED or Higher Required
• Excellent sales
• Customer service skills
• Basic math and computer skills
• Reliable vehicle and valid driver's license
• Ability to bend, squat, lift and carry items weighing up to 30 lbs.
Background and drug screening required.